#1 Shoe Free Shipping Cheap Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe Sale

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:30:50 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Shop Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe" Good price for you

Are You Searching For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe" 8.9 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Fully gusseted tongue keeps debris out
  • 100% recycled PET mesh lining
  • Full-length compression-molded EVA foam midsole
  • Casual style and adventurous engineering cOmnine in this handsome yet capable offering from Timberland.

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe: Description

    Casual style and adventurous engineering cOmnine in this handsome yet capable offering from Timberland.

If you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good acknowledge that this Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe is among the best selling piece on today.

Get Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Very nice and comfortable
By rogun
Unlike some other reviewers, I found these exactly as expected, although that may be because I read many reviews before ordering. I have medium width feet, although they're on the narrow side, and I know my Timberland shoe size well. These fit me perfectly and I find the width to be on par with other shoes of this type.

Speaking of which, I believe Timberland describes it as a hiking shoe, although I'd say it's more of a trail shoe. It has enough padding to be a hiking shoe, but the soles are far too flexible (more on that later). Like a good trail shoe, they're very lightweight, they offer ample padding, they're airy and they look like they handle water okay. They don't seem to have much rise in the heel and they remind me of the Merrell Mix Master (one of the many trail shoes with a small rise, which Merrell describes as an introduction to barefoot running.) My only initial complaint is that I sort of wish there were more support in the mid-sole (hence, the too much flexibility comment), although barefoot shoes seem to lack such support by specification. In summary, I consider these to be a barefoot trail shoe, similar to the Mix Master or the New Balance MT1010 trail shoes. I love such shoes for most any outdoor activities in the Summer.

They may appear to be somewhat heftier in the pictures, but don't be fooled or you may end up disappointed. Having said that, the Vibram soles offer enough padding and protection to make them suitable for some of your more rugged outdoor adventures, but they don't replace the need for a good pair of hiking shoes, or boots, for those longer, more treacherous, hikes.

This review was written after an initial inspection of the shoe and it may be updated later, when/if I have more to add. As for now, however, I'll be adding them to my existing collection of barefoot trail shoes and I suspect that I'll love them.

Update 1: Just wanted to add that while these are light, they're not as light as the Mix Master or MT1010 shoes I mention in the review. I don't consider this a problem, but then I won't be running in them, either. Also should add that they're very comfortable shoes.

Update 2: My only major complaint is that they need more arch support. The soles are really flexible, and without more arch support, I wouldn't recommend them for any sort of hiking, or trailing, because there's so little stability for the arch. All the similar trail shoes I own either have more arch support, stiffer soles or both. I believe the similar Merrell Mix Master uses a nylon shank to stiffen the soles (it also has better arch support) and I think the Pembroke would benefit from having one, too.

I still find them very comfortable and like them a lot, but I just don't find them as practical for their intended use.

5Minimalist hiking shoe for an active man of style
By A. Hernandez
Let me preface this by saying that I am NOT an experienced hiker. When my sister invited me along with some of her friends for a day trip to Santa Rosa Island for some hiking, I realized that I didn't have the appropriate footwear. I've jumped into some advanced-level hikes before in less than suitable footwear (Upper Yosemite fall in gym shoes...yikes), and it wasn't entirely comfortable.

So my mission became to find some decent hiking SHOES (not boots!) that have a little style to them. Wow... that second point was the tough one. Every single hiking boot or shoe out there is either boring brown or grey, and pretty clunky, heavy-looking, and generally style-less. With good reason. I understand that these are functional shoes and are expected to get brown or grey from the terrain anyway-- but still, i need something that both fits me size-wise, and fits me style-wise. Most hiking footwear reminds me of nerdy middle-aged guys who wear hiking footwear as everyday footwear. But then I found these! They're perfect in so many ways. I ordered these specifically for intermediate-level hiking on well-kept trails, as I can tell that they offer only minimal support.

Style-wise, they are awesome. I wanted something bright, and the blue color is perfect. They are not clunky-looking, but rather very streamlined. They do look almost like street shoes. But the difference is obviously in the sole, which has a decent amount of cushioning in the forefoot and heel, and a good amount of tread. As one other reviewer has said, there is not a lot of arch support. They are very lightweight that's mostly due to their nylon and mesh construction. They seem very breathable. I will likely wear these without socks because they are comfy enough, will keep my feet cooler, and because they look better that way.

Of course, now the real test is to hike in them! I may update this review after that.

5Very comfortable
By C. Adelle Leclair
I ordered these for a work shoe as I am on my feet all day and needed not just comfort, but something with good ventilation. I am happy to say they are beyond satisfying in both ways. As well I did read previous review referring to the issue of size seeming to run a bit smaller than usual and did order a half size bigger and agree. I think had I bought regular size they would have been to snug. The ventilation is the best aspect of these in my opinion and as for comfort well that goes unsaid as Timberlands always provide comfort as far as I am concerned

See all 15 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Pembroke Low Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo