Shoe Free Shipping Review KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe Discount

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:32:45 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe" SALE for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe? We offer quality products KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe" 9.7 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Mountain-inspired slip-on built for aftersport comfort or everyday wear
  • Dual goring at tongue
  • Natural crepe sole
  • Decorative toe texture

KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe: Description

    Natural elements meet natural style. The Sierra Slip-On features a smooth, streamlined interior and natural crepe rubber outsole. Comfort and stability in an everyday go-to shoe.

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & rates from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good acknowledge that this KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Get KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Wonderful shoes!!
By Susan Y. Weinstein
I have been a loyal Keen shoe fan for many years now and own many different styles. I bought these because I loved the casual look for jeans. As usual, these did not disappoint and were perfect right out of the box. True to size and extremely comfortable. Absolutely no break-in required. As a matter of fact, I loved them so much, I immediately ordered another pair! I would recommend these shoes without reservation.

1Not up to Keen standards
By Pamela J.
I have over a dozen pairs of Keen shoes in different styles. I've come to expect quality workmanship combined with comfortable and stylish shoes all at a reasonable price.

This style disappoints on all counts. First the workmanship was shoddy. The stitching and cutting were irregular, and there were flaws in the shoes. Second, these are without question the most uncomfortable soles I've ever experienced on a Keen shoe. Spending a whole day walking in these shoes, I felt as though there was no cushioning at all. Finally, these shoes were less attractive in person than in the pictures.

Without question, this is my most disappointing Keen purchase.

5Perfection
By Crystal L. Green
I usually purchase the keen sandal that can be worn in water then layed out to dry in the sun. This particular shoe I buy in the men's because the women's is to narrow and small, which I then have to wear an 11. The Sierra is magnificent! Full of width and space. I feel like I'm walking on soft pliable rubber. Although for me it's not true to size. I wear a nine but baught a ten for the extra space in winter socks. The insole is flat but the top of the shoe fits perfect across my foot. Perfectly snug.

See all 17 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Sierra Slip on Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo