# Shoe Free Shipping Discount Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe Reviews

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:17:26 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Discounted Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe" 9.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Strobel construction
  • Lycra/neoprene stretch collar
  • Elastic cord and lock lacing system
  • Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution
  • Keep feet dry from the inside and out with the waterproof, yet breathable lining of this Merrell hiking shoe.

Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe: Description

    Keep feet dry from the inside and out with the waterproof, yet breathable lining of this Merrell hiking shoe.

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item might be, and you can feel good knowing that this Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe is probably the best selling item on today.

Get Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Merrell makes great shoes
By T. A. Seastedt
I have been buying and wearing Merrell shoes for years. I have become especially fond of the elastic cord and lock lacing system. It makes for a better fit, particularly for hikes and long treks on the trail.

They are comfortable right out of the box and I wear them all the time. I need a shoe with good arch support and these truly fit the bill. I can highly recommend them to anyone who wants a high-quality, well fitting all around shoe.

5Major Improvement
By BJAX
After my first pair of Merrell Chameleon II's I was hooked. Those were the best all around hiking shoe/ everyday shoe I've had. Period. After wearing them into the ground, I decided to try the "latest and greatest" from Merrell which at that time was the Chameleon stretch 4's.

I held out prior to that point because of several negative reviews of the Chameleon 3's. The first pair of Chameleon 4's I ordered were in the "canteen" color and worked really well overall. They adjusted well to my feet and provided decent support. They seemed lighter than my II's, which at first glance would be a good thing- they however had a flimsier feel and did not handle rough terrain as well. Out of the box, you could tell they were well constructed but did not have the attention to detail and "overdesign" as my previous pair of Merrells had. After a few months of fairly hard wear, they toe cap began to pull away from the leather upper- something my previous pair never had an issue with, even after 2+ years of solid, almost daily wear. With all that said, these held up for 1.5 years until a motor oil container burst on top of them, completely soaking the shoe- rendering them useless. In search of a new pair, I decided to try a pair of Keen Targhee II's that were at clearance price. These were nice, but nowhere near as comfortable and honestly looked a little ridiculous under jeans/pants. After scouring the web, wishing Merrell never discontinued the Chameleon Stretch II's, I came across the waterproof version of the 4's. They immediately drew me in with the muted, easier to handle color combination over the standard chameleon stretch.

After 6 months of mixed use out of the box, these have done nothing but impress. Better color, construction and materials used over the standard Chameleon 4's- and NO TOE SEPERATION to this point. I also love the waterproof aspect- whether trudging through wet grass or inches of snow for hours, there is little outer soaking and no water penetration at all. I can honestly say these are very close to my beloved Chameleon Stretch II's in fit, comfort and build quality.

5My favorite shoe
By Mark A. Workman
To me, shoe laces are an ancient technology. Kind of like horse drawn carriages and oil lamps. Why do we need to be constantly tying and retying shoe laces? Well, these shoes solve this problem. They have no laces to tie. The elastic bands keep the shoe tight to my foot, but they slip on and off without an difficulty.

This is my fourth pair of this shoe. Some people have complained about inconsistent quality of the Chameleon shoe. Out of the four pairs, I have only had one pair that didn't meet my expected level of quality for a Merrell product. In that shoe, after a year of general use, the sole of the shoe began to release along the "toe" of the shoe.

The shoe fits very tight and feels a little small at first. However, after about a week, the shoe relaxes and conforms to the size and shape of your foot. It feels great at that point.

Pros:
-Water resistant
-Comfortable
-No laces to tie!
-Rugged
-Great for work

Cons:
-Some inconsistent quality control

See all 46 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo