Cindy Burgess spotting...

1 view

gman99

Feb 26, 2005, 6:18:02 PM2/26/05
I was listening to CTV Newsnet this afternoon and heard a very familiar
voice...I thought...that sounds a lot like Cindy Burgess...I then took
a look but it's been quite a while since seeing her...shee still looks
good but looks like may have out on a little weight...not a bad
thing...she was pretty skinny before...

10-4 good buddy

Feb 26, 2005, 6:37:41 PM2/26/05
yes , she was a very handsome woman

Unruley Canuck

Feb 26, 2005, 10:31:24 PM2/26/05

I remember her and Ron Kronstein on the late ASN news. There was some
good chemistry between the two.

gman99

Feb 26, 2005, 11:00:09 PM2/26/05

I always liked her...besides being a cutie she could actually read
articulately without stumbling and fumbling all the time. She's not
robotic like so many. She still looks very good !!

JD

Feb 27, 2005, 7:15:45 AM2/27/05

"gman99" <gma...@canada.com> wrote in message

Yup. SMOKIN!!!... She was also very tall and statuesque (she is over 6'
tall); very impressive.

A friend of mine knew her quite well. Apparently, she went to Toronto after
she left here. I have seen her on Newsnet for about the last two months...
and yup, she certainly doesn't look any worse than when she was here.