Documentary and movie websites

Patton

Oct 16, 2010, 7:06:10 PM10/16/10

Rick Walker

Oct 16, 2010, 7:22:04 PM10/16/10

Thanks Patton - had a friend ask me about a JFK doc tonight... you've just
saved me an awful lot of trouble. :)

Rick

kozmo

Oct 16, 2010, 7:31:28 PM10/16/10

thank you.

Patton

Oct 16, 2010, 7:54:22 PM10/16/10
On Oct 16, 4:31 pm, kozmo <nunyafinbidn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 16, 8:06 pm, Patton <brazilsouth2...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > This website has very accurate TV documentaries about important
> > historical events:
>
> >http://topdocumentaryfilms.com
>
> > specially watch the JFK assination one:
>
> >http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jfk-ii-the-bush-connection/
>
> > And these are some tv show and movie websites:
>
> >http://www.tvgorge.comhttp://www.ch131.comhttp://tvshack.nethttp://qu...
>
> thank you.

Anytime Rick and Kozmo, also watch one of the 9/11 documentaries:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-mysteries/

James Warren

Oct 16, 2010, 8:27:01 PM10/16/10

Do you believe 9-11 was an inside job?

--
jw

Message has been deleted

James Warren

Oct 16, 2010, 9:10:59 PM10/16/10
On 16/10/2010 9:37 PM, Patton wrote:
>> jw- Hide quoted text -

> Yes, I remember on that day (Tuesday Sept 11, 2001) while watching CH5
> (air) Lloid Robertson live he stated that there were 3 different car
> explosions when in fact they were demolition explosives going off.
> Federal government employees most of which were told not to show up
> that day as well many areas of both twin towers were sealed off weeks
> before and explosives were planted.
>
> In that first link I provided there is a video called "Loose Change"
> it's also on You Tube and elsewhere, it's a very powerful documentary.
> My belief James is that Sept 11 is an excuse for greed (oil) and power
> (control other nations) to give America the go ahead in their plans.
>
> The War in Lebanon back in 2006 was a way to redraw the map of the
> Middle East as Condalisa Rice coined the phrase "The Birth of a New
> Middle East". The USA through the Zionist regime were trying to redraw
> the map of the Middle East so Israel would be strong and America would
> have certain parts of Iraq for oil (northern areas).
>
> This website gives the other side of the story that the Western media
> will not broadcast:
>
> http://www.globalresearch.ca
>
> Iran is the reason why America (and Israel) didn't succeed in their
> plans for the Middle East.

I have seen those videos and documentaries. They ask many questions,
present many dubious claims and are not convincing. The facts and
the science behind the collapses are sufficient to explain them.
The CBC had a documentary a few months ago exploring the 9-11
conspiracy theories. This was more convincing than all the Alex
Jones, et al videos. Skepticism is a good thing but one must apply
it to all theories, even the conspiracy theories.

--
jw

Don

Oct 16, 2010, 10:30:40 PM10/16/10
On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:06:10 -0700 (PDT), Patton
<brazils...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>This website has very accurate TV documentaries about important
>historical events:
>
>http://topdocumentaryfilms.com
>
>specially watch the JFK assination one:
>
>http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jfk-ii-the-bush-connection/
>
>And these are some tv show and movie websites:
>
>http://www.tvgorge.com
>http://www.ch131.com
>http://tvshack.net

I liked the "This Domain Name Seized by US Immigration and Custom
Enforcement" on the tvshack site.