FW: Alert - Issues with KCCTO Login or Password

conslt11

Oct 17, 2014, 10:31:13 AM10/17/14
to cons...@gmail.com

From: K-State IT Consulting StaffOn Behalf OfFred Darkow
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 9:30:37 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
To: helpd...@listserv.ksu.edu
Subject: [HELPDESK-L] Alert - Issues with KCCTO Login or Password

All,

I received a call from Global campus concerning KCCTO customers having difficulties with their passwords, or just logging into the appropriate location.

According to Global Campus, we should direct customers to the KCCTO administrators at 785-532-7197.  They will be able to assist customers with their password and/or access.  Please direct KCCTO customers to this number if they have access issues.

Thanks for your hard work.  Have a great weekend!

Kansas State Information Technology Services will never ask for a password via email. If you receive an email asking for your password, delete it immediately.

Fred W Darkow
Information Technology Training Coordinator/Help Desk Manager
214 Hale Library
Kansas State University
1-785-532-3138
fda...@ksu.edu