[Pak Youth] its Pakistan Beautifull>>>Part 10...اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان

♥♥♥(°TaNoLi°)♥♥ ♥

Apr 21, 2011, 5:05:29 PM4/21/11
to vu-and-...@googlegroups.com, vustud...@googlegroups.com, attock-vu-group, vustudymasti, vu-st...@googlegroups.com, Pak Youth

its Pakistan Beautifull>>>Part 10...

اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان

Maps of Pakistan

(Click on Desired Map for Larger Display)

Geographical map (left) - Borders (Right)

General Map (Left) - Population Distribution (Right)

Major Ethic Groups (Left) - Ethnic Groups Details (Right)

Agriculture and Land Use (Left) - Industrial, Mining and Power Centres (Right)

Generalized Soil Layout (left) - Satellite Map (right)

photo

Pakistan Monument 2

(see large) Each petal portrays differnt symbols from Pakistan's culture and history.

photo

Pakistan Monument

(see large) Pakistan Monument in Islamabad.

photo

Bubbles..

photo

Mosque at sunset

(See large) A beautiful mosque at sunset in Sharjah. Sharjah is one of seven emirates that form the United Arab Emirates. It is adjacent to Dubai.

In old times, before the availability of speakers, a moazzin, or the person who calls to prayers 5 times a day would climb up the minaret and announce the call to prayer from the top of the minaret.

photo

Patterns

An interesting pattern on a hand fan made of straw. These are used in rural Pakistan.

photo

Writing practice

I saw this Urdu writing in a window, left to dry in rural Punjab in Pakistan. This was how students used to write in the absence of paper, on wooden tablets, called Takhtee with a pen made of a small piece of bamboo. It is still used to improve the handwriting. The excerpt is about the River Sindh in Pakistan.

photo

Peacock

A peacock in all its glory at a zoo in Islamabad, Pakistan

photo

A Painting..

i just shot the reflection of this gazebo in the lake around sunset time and it looked a bit like a painting.

photo

Street Artist

(see large) Street artist painting a little boy.

photo

Texas Wildflower

(See large) I saw this flower at a park. An interesting looking flower. I have no idea what the name is.

photo

Salk Institute

(See large) Salk Institute designed by Louis I Kahn. It is among the most well known buidlings of his. This is looking out towards the pacific. You can read more over here.

photo

Cactus flower

(See large) I saw this flower with the honey bee collecting the nectar while on a hike in the Torrey pines state reserve.

photo

Fountains..

The famous Bellagio fountains dancing to the tune of pink panther. The mock up of the Eiffel tower is visible as well.

photo

Lonely traveler at sunset

I liked the silhouettes at sunset and the colors in the sky too..

photo

Lonely traveler at sunset

I liked the silhouettes at sunset and the colors in the sky too..

photo

Pakistan Army

23rd March; Defence Day
Pakistan Army Parade

--

With Good Regards

M SHOAIB TANOLI
پاکستان زندہ باد   ۔ پاکستان پائندہ باد
Long Live Pakistan
+92-300-2591223

Pak Flag
Long Live Pakistan
Heaven on Earth
Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad!
Thank you for your assistance.

حضرات محترم: میری ایمیلز میری ذاتی پسند ہوتی ہیں، جنکا مقصد آپ سے رابطہ، دوسری ثقافتوں سے آگاہی، علم اور معلومات کا پھیلانا مقصود ہوتا ہے، اگر آپ کو ناگوار گزرتی ہوں تو ضرور آگاہ کیجیئے

A feedback on reasons will help us improve. We appreciate your feedback.

This is an e-mail from TaNoLi and may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient and you receive this e-mail by mistake,
you are not allowed to use the information,to copy it or distribute it further.

Please notify us and return it to TaNoLi by e-mail and delete all attachments.

I am Pakistani and I am Just Like You

--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.

 *