Data separation in The CFEngine Roadshow

Martin Simons

Jul 31, 2017, 7:56:28 AM7/31/17
to help-cfengine
Dear CFEngineer,

It is not too busy here as of late, but I am enjoying CFEngine more and more.
I am happy to work with CFEngine is my current and previous assignments and I am happy to share the improvements contributed or desired by my colleagues.

The CFEngine Roadshow now is far less dynamic than it used to be in the past and yet every node receives a tailor made set of policies, based on the hostnaming convention or platform specifics.

https://github.com/Webhuis/CFEngine-Roadshow/wiki I merged everything in the master branch, but create a new opennebula branch soon. I feel opennebula in combination with CFEngine enables us to manage
 clouds.
I did not yet rename all the roles, but they will be in the near future.

As always, I am open to any criticism, comments or improvements.

Regards,
Martin.