Bundle aborted on defined class

bofh...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2017, 4:00:11 PM3/30/17
to help-cfengine
Is it possible to eliminate the output of "Bundle aborted on defined class...." when a bundle is aborted using the abortbundleclasses?  I have these messages going into /var/log/messages every five minutes.

Thank you in advance,
Robin

mike.w...@verticalsysadmin.com

Mar 31, 2017, 10:26:00 PM3/31/17
to help-cfengine
Hi Robin, what version of CFEngine are you using?

Best,
—Mike Weilgart
Vertical Sysadmin, Inc.

--
Need training on GitLab, Bash, Vim, CFEngine?  Email trai...@verticalsysadmin.com.

bofh...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2017, 6:55:48 PM4/3/17
to help-cfengine
Sorry, I should have said that originally.  I am using cfengine-community-3.10.0

Nick Anderson

Apr 19, 2017, 11:22:11 AM4/19/17
to help-cfengine
It sounds like you want something like mailfilter_exclude that applies to all log lines and destinations.

Robin Friedrich

Apr 19, 2017, 8:11:09 PM4/19/17
to help-cfengine
Excellent, that is pretty much what I needed.  I just needed to stop cluttering up the emails that were sent.

-Robin