CFEngine 3.7.0 Beta Survey

Eystein Måløy Stenberg

Jun 17, 2015, 1:40:14 PM6/17/15
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

If you have the chance to verify the 3.7.0 beta release in your
environment and want to provide feedback to impact the final release, we
have designed a survey as an assisted way to do this.

It will ask you 10 questions, almost all optional, and provide some
hints at what to test and how to test it.

The survey is available at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L38JVCQ

Thanks for helping to improve the quality of the final.

--

Eystein

Eystein Måløy Stenberg

Jul 2, 2015, 11:06:26 AM7/2/15
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just a friendly reminder that the beta survey available at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L38JVCQ

Thanks to those responding already, we've made adjustments based on the
feedback.

Please note that we are planning to start build final packages in the
coming weeks, so make sure any feedback you have go in soon in order for
it to impact the final.