Config Management Camp in Portland still in need of a CFEngine talk

Nick Anderson

Jun 13, 2017, 8:49:03 AM6/13/17
to help-cfengine

To submit a talk simply open a pull request (1 PR = 1 CFP)

  • Fork this site (https://github.com/cfgmgmtcamp/2017-pdx-cfp/)
  • Add your proposal to the ignites or presentations dir. An example and a template talk is available.
  • Add your bio to the speaker dir.
  • Send us a Pull Request.

Config Management Camp Portland will be on August 3rd 2017. Right after Devopsdays PDX.https://www.devopsdays.org/events/2017-portland/welcome/

Martin Simons

Jun 14, 2017, 5:40:30 AM6/14/17
to help-cfengine
Dear Nick,

I would, but there is an issue over coverage.

Tickets to Portland are quite expensive, so I would need at least some funding. We could reach out to Kris, if you / CFEngine are interested. We could discuss content too. :-)

Best regards,
Martin.