Interested in attending config management camp in Portland?

Nick Anderson

Feb 27, 2017, 2:01:37 PM2/27/17
to help-cfengine
The Config Management Camp orginizers are curious who would be interested in having an event in the US.

Who is interested in speaking or attending an event in Portland on the 3rd of August?

Neil Watson

Feb 27, 2017, 2:10:01 PM2/27/17
to help-cfengine
I would like such an event closer to home, but I'm every concerned about
travelling to the USA at this time and I am not be willing to take my
phone and laptop there. Perhaps Canada as a more welcoming venue.

--
Neil H Watson @neil_h_watson
CFEngine reporting: https://github.com/neilhwatson/delta_reporting

Alex Georgopoulos

Feb 27, 2017, 3:50:22 PM2/27/17
to help-cfengine

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:01:37 AM UTC-8, Nick Anderson wrote:
The Config Management Camp orginizers are curious who would be interested in having an event in the US.

Who is interested in speaking or attending an event in Portland on the 3rd of August?

I would interested if it was in Portland.  If you are really paranoid about the data on your laptop, leave it on a server and download it when you get to the event.  I get why people are concerned about traveling to the US but I really feel the fear is overblown.  Anyway lets stay on topic and not let this get super political :)

Martin Simons

Mar 19, 2017, 6:20:59 PM3/19/17
to help-cfengine
Dear Nick,

Count me in.

Regards,
Martin.

Neil H. Watson

Mar 20, 2017, 11:42:23 AM3/20/17
to help-cfengine
IIRC LISA is a month or two after. What about combining?