Orgmode users: ob-cfengine3 for executing cfengine policy blocks

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ni...@cmdln.org

未讀,
2017年9月15日 中午12:22:112017/9/15
收件者:help-c...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/nickanderson/ob-cfengine3

I've been using these with spacemacs for about a year. Time to publish.

Diego Zamboni

未讀,
2017年9月15日 下午1:44:302017/9/15
收件者:Nick Anderson、help-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

Very nice!

In all my years using Emacs, I’ve never gotten into org-mode. Maybe it’s time to change that ;) Do you have any good resources you would recommend for getting started?

Cheers,
—Diego

On 15 Sep 2017, at 18:22, ni...@cmdln.org wrote:

https://github.com/nickanderson/ob-cfengine3

I've been using these with spacemacs for about a year. Time to publish.

Neil H. Watson

未讀,
2017年9月15日 下午2:27:242017/9/15
收件者:help-c...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 07:44:27PM +0200, Diego Zamboni wrote:

> In all my years using Emacs, I’ve never gotten into org-mode. Maybe it’s
> time to change that ;) Do you have any good resources you would
> recommend for getting started?

Ted

--
Neil H Watson @neil_h_watson
CFEngine reporting: https://github.com/neilhwatson/delta_reporting

Nick Anderson

未讀,
2017年9月15日 下午2:42:192017/9/15
收件者:help-cfengine
Lol.

I'm still not a master, I haven't managed to get myself to use the agenda.

My recommendation is to start using it for note taking, if you need to give your notes to others then checkout exporting and publishing (for html exports see https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes). Read Howard Abrams post on literate devops.

http://www.howardism.org/Technical/Emacs/literate-devops.html

ni...@cmdln.org

未讀,
2017年9月15日 下午4:34:242017/9/15