CFEngine BoF at USENIX LISA conference -- Wednesday, Nov 1, 8 - 9 pm

Aleksey Tsalolikhin

Sep 28, 2017, 9:43:28 PM9/28/17
to help-cfengine
OK, it's official --we'll have a CFEngine users BoF (Birds of a Feather -- a gathering for people interested in something in common) at LISA.

CFEngine Users BoF
Wednesday, November 1, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm, Marina Room
Aleksey Tsalolikhin, Consultant/Trainer at Vertical Sysadmin, Inc.
Meet other CFEngine users and share how you are using CFEngine to automate system administration at scale and sleep better at night. Aleksey Tsalolikhin will present on his "superhub" implementation (consolidating inventory and compliance detail from multiple hubs in one Mission Portal UI).

We'll have a special guest, Eystein Stenberg, the product manager for CFEngine from Northern Tech (the maker of CFEngine), to talk to us about the development roadmap for CFEngine.

--
Achieve real learning.  Email trai...@verticalsysadmin.com.