What would be the best way to paginate a query with Helenus?

Edwin McKain

Jan 9, 2014, 5:08:37 PM1/9/14
to hel...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a simple API for creating and listing items on Cassandra, but now I'm just working what would be the best way to paginate the response from this API?.

I don't have much data on Cassandra right now, but I can imagine to have thousands of rows and a simple 'select * from table' won't be efficient.

Thank you.

Russell Bradberry

Feb 17, 2014, 12:04:53 PM2/17/14
to hel...@googlegroups.com
So I typically use the "SELECT * LIMIT X" method then keep track of the key from the last row and then do a "SELECT * WHERE mykey > ? LIMIT X" for the next page.