At Bishops Cleeve Street Fair this Sunday - 1st June

Ross Perriam

May 30, 2014, 3:12:44 AM5/30/14
to Ross Perriam
Hello

May be see you at the Bishops Cleeve Street Fair this Sunday 1st June. It is quite a big affair with lots of stalls and stuff.

Being the first Sunday in the month I shall retire to the Royal Oak, Church Road, Bishops Cleeve at about 4pm for a drink and chat to talk about all things Community.

The theme for this years Fair is Summer Holidays. So don't forget your waterproofs! Transition Cleeve have our stand as usual. I will be there or thereabouts along with Richard, Deanne, Nigel and probably a few others from about 10.30am.

Happy Summer Holidays!

Ross

PS If I am nowhere to be seen call 07732 918 986