Meeting this Sunday at the Appletree

1 view

Ross Perriam

May 2, 2014, 3:35:06 AM5/2/14
to Ross Perriam
Hope to see you at the Apple Tree at 4pm Sunday 4th May.

Alternatively catch up with us on the Transition Cleeve stall at the Woodmancote May Day on Monday the 5th May starting at 2pm.

If you need to track me down I am on 07732 918 986.

Are you interested in local food and farming. This programme caught my ear recently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03z3kt4 - Food and Farming Awards: Finalist Luke Hasell - Near to Bristol.

This ties in with a trip a few of us are making on Saturday 10thMay to Stroud Farmers Market. Here we hope to buy a few of Jim's (Of Hotch Potch Veg Box) Squash plants which did very well last year - if they are ready.

Heading a bit further South we plan to visit a local Dursley artist exhibiting as part of the Thornbury Arts Festival 2014.

And finally if time permits we just may be able to hear more about the Food and Farming awards if we get down as far as Bristol and visit the Bristol Food Connections event running from the 1st to the 11th May -

regards

Ross