Authentic Abundance event this Sunday

Beth Guttridge

Oct 21, 2013, 1:43:41 PM10/21/13
to heart-and-soul-trans...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday 27th October  from 10.00am - 4.00pm at the Isbourne Centre, there will be a workshop on Authentic Abundance, led by Juin Gibson. For more details see

  http://www.isbourne.org/whats-on/event-listing/64-spirituality/3161-authentic-abundance-juin-gibson

  Authentic Abundance should be our birth right, not something we get from striving but a way of being.  This workshop examines the space between scarcity and sufficiency and asks the questions:
  •  What gifts do I have to offer the world?
  •  What inspires me and what would I do if I knew I could succeed?
  •  What stops me from doing this?
  •  How open am I to receiving?
  •  How can we create a vision of a sustainable and fair community?
 Through the Authentic Abundance process and meeting the flower archetypes in the essence blend, we can support each other in creating authentic abundance for ourselves and our communities.  The process, essence blend and book, spring from my explorations into deep ecology, permaculture and gift economies. I do not have the answers, but I guide our collective exploration and subsequent development of sufficiency and authentic abundance.  Cost: £30.00