CHEW THE FAT OFF DISCUSSION THREAD

Rafael Cruz

Jun 28, 2016, 5:54:10 AM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners

HERE IS THE THREAD FOR CTFO

AKA

CHEW THE FAT OFF

Just click on "reply" to make a comment

bluef...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 5:44:18 PM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
Thanks Chief for creating a place to add comments and REAL testimonials..

I have been in CTFO about 10 days.. and like most people, I took a few days looking around the backoffice and deciding what and how to do it.. I ordered a product and decided I would do a little advertising.. I placed a simple Free classified in a couple places... and waited... and waited.. Well when the weekend got there... My email started going crazy... I had 8 signups before the weekend was over.. Not do bad of a weekend

Dr Joe

Rafael Cruz

Jun 28, 2016, 6:14:16 PM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
Great Job Doc

For all readers....please contact the person who posted this
comment....his email address is above...please see if
you want to know more about CTFO....it is FREE to join and
you could be making money in a short period of time.

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 2:54:10 AM UTC-7, Rafael Cruz wrote:

,