New BRISSKit brochure!

Jonathan

Nov 27, 2012, 10:04:18 AM11/27/12
to healthres...@googlegroups.com
We have a new BRISSKit brochure (attached as 5MB PDF) describing the project and example implementations as well as setting the context of the use of mature open source applications in biomedical research as a shared service or installed locally.

Following on from the successful hack event in October we hope to keep up the momentum in this fast changing area - that means we will continue to flag up new projects we are involved in with partners piloting BRISSKit, but we also want to encourage everyone to contribute likewise - doesn't have to be BRISSKit specific!

Direct email enquiries to bris...@le.ac.uk are also welcome.

Cheers
Jonathan
BRISSKit 12 pg Booklet Nov 2012 - lowres.pdf
This conversation is locked