Re: [Headstart] Digest for headstart-network@googlegroups.com - 11 updates in 8 topics

Amit Kumar

Feb 22, 2015, 10:46:04 AM2/22/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi people,
This is Amit Kumar from Mumbai. I am an MBA (Finance) from XLRI Jamshedpur & an Engineer from NIT Trichy, currently working with Maybank, Mumbai office. My expertise includes taking care of finance function of a business.

I'd like to be associated with a start-up for supporting its finance division (part time, coz dont want to leave my job at bank ,for the time being). I eventually want to start something of my own and hence would want to learn the dynamics of a start-up business. Just to clarify, i dont expect any compensation out of this, purpose is to work with few great budding minds of India.

Interested people , please contact me at +91-9619224149/ amit....@gmail.com

Amit Kumar
9619224149

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:13 PM, <headstar...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Bikash Chetry <biks...@gmail.com>: Feb 19 03:27PM +0530

Hi Silus,

I liked the idea. And it is a great news that you got funded.

Congratulations! And best wishes!

Best Regards,

Bikash Chetry
M: +91 88 761 29007
Skype: bikaassh

Tejash D Mehta <tejas....@gmail.com>: Feb 19 01:20PM +0530

Congratulations Silus,

It would be great if you can share your experience of funding , what did
you do and how it happened , it will be good learning for all

--

*Best,*
*Tejash*

Good to hear this.
We are also in lookout for our venture www.hotsweetmenu.com
Please let me know, how to go about it?
And, from whom you got the funds.?

All the best !
Rakesh
www.hotsweetmenu.com
pankaj dev <panka...@gmail.com>: Feb 20 01:06AM -0800

First of all congratulations and best of luck for future !!! i believe its
really a big news for any startup and it boostup for the next vision we
plan.

Good luck and if possible share your number as you could be a mentor or
guider for other as well to fulfil their dream and hope.

with regards,

Dev

On Friday, 13 February 2015 12:49:39 UTC+5:30, silus reddy wrote:
Saurabh Saha <saur...@gmail.com>: Feb 20 12:57PM +0530

Hi Guys

Just a while back I had mentioned about our recruitment tool that we planned to release and a lot of people had come back and shown interest.

I am happy to announce that we have released our product a week back and people interested in trying out our beta are welcome to send me an email and I’d be more than happy to grant them access.

This tool could save you a lot of money, time and essentially reduce complexity you tend to face while posting jobs and searching for candidates.

Regards
Saurabh

Bhaskara Kommalapati <bhaskara.k...@gmail.com>: Feb 19 10:48PM -0800

You can contact Mr. Hemadri Kolla (CA) @9632788543. They are providing good
service and affordable too.

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 4:11:37 PM UTC+5:30, raul wrote:
Suresh Kumar <suku...@gmail.com>: Feb 19 09:32PM -0800

Thanks Dr. Ramesh.

Yes, that's exactly the idea. Now that we are seeing good traction its time
to ensure reach. That's where we are looking for some suggestions.
Cheers!
Suresh

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 12:09:27 PM UTC+5:30, Munagala wrote:
Dilip Kumar P <dili...@gmail.com>: Feb 20 08:11AM +0530

‎Hello,

If anybody or a startup in this group is involved in Lake Cleaning ( Removing pollutants, Hyacinth removal and long term support, associated areas ) technologies or solutions pls unicast to me.

Thanks,

Dilip

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
manoj agarwal <manoj.ag...@gmail.com>: Feb 20 12:02AM +0530

Hi All

Can you please recommend a good customer care ticketing tool for an
e-commerce company. Around 500-1000 tickets a day.

Regards
Manoj Agarwal, Co-Founder
91-9686575878
www.giftxoxo.com
https://www.facebook.com/Giftxoxo
https://twitter.com/Giftxoxo_ <https://twitter.com/Gift_xoxo>
lalit vohra <lalitvo...@gmail.com>: Feb 19 10:04AM -0800

If the number of products (designs) are high dont go for wordpress. Go for
opencart to start with. Its lightweight and comes with all the necessary
features to start an ecommerce website. I am myself running an ecommerce
website on opencart and its very fast and intuitive.

Have a look www.blingside.com

If you want we can build a website for you on opencart and guess what we
can get ur website live on a $5 server wwhich will take care of ur hosting
needs for now.

Please get in touch with us to know more
Www.lionframes.com

Regards
Lalit
+919999273840

On Thursday, 19 February 2015 12:13:58 UTC+5:30, Chirag Bodar wrote:
abhishek jain <abhishe...@gmail.com>: Feb 18 10:58PM -0800

We are travel based e commerce portal at an early stage of our operations but with a highly experienced team in our field....
We are looking for co founders who have a passion for the travel based industry.....
And at same time we would like to approach to some VC... Can anyone help in how to do that... ????

Abhishek Jain
+91-98280-98889
Team Verazo....