BuzzFest_BHive_24 Jan_BLR

deepika.j

Jan 20, 2017, 2:10:51 AM1/20/17
to Headstart Network, Khyati Maloo, Venkat R, Durgesh Kaushik

BuzzFest is back. It's Bigger and Better!

We'd like to invite you to the most enthralling event- BUZZFEST Vol 3 on Sharing Economy moving towards a collaborative future. We have a great speaker lineup with thought leaders from Google, Zoomcar, Amazon, Matrix Partners, Oyo Rooms, Accel Partners, Rapido, Kae Capital, BHIVE Workspace and MyIndianStay. We have limited seat available, so save your spot here

Call it collaborative consumption, sharing economy, peer economy or a disruptive innovation the core of this concept is people renting things from each other. It is projected to reach $335 billion worth in 2025, (by PWS report in 2015 ) which will constitute more than 50% of the global consumer market.

We welcome you to attend the first and the largest conference on Sharing Economy, graced by thought leaders and speakers on 24th January, 2017, 6:00 PM at BHIVE Workspace, Sector-6, HSR Layout.

Speaker line-up:

  • Greg Moran, Co-founder and CEO at ZoomCar.
  • Alok Sharma, Investor at Indian Angel Network.
  • Gaurav Arora,  Head of Startup Ecosystem, APAC Amazon
  • Sanjot Malhi, Venture Capitalist at Matrix Partners
  • Prayank Swaroop, Principal at Accel Partners.
  • Anuj Duggal, Google Launchpad Program, Google
  • Jitendra Jagadev, Co-founder at Nestaway
  • Rohin Pinto, Head- Karnataka at OYO Rooms.
  • Shubhankar Bhattacharya, Venture Partner at Kae Capital.
  • Nivedita Bhattacharjee, Editor, Tech in Asia
  • Shesh Rao Paplikar, Co-founder and CEO at BHIVE Workspace
  • Aravind Sanka, Co-founder of Rapido, Bike Taxi of India.
  • Shan Gehlot, Co-founder of MyIndianStay
BuzzFest is one of BHIVE Workspace flagship events, organised quarterly.

Sponsors and Partners:

Gold Sponsors: Edureka
Media Partners: Tech In Asia, Yourstory
Outreach Partners: TiE, Headstart, Zivaza, IAN, Reliance Jio, Vodafone

Please feel free to join the event on the 24th of January at BHIVE Workspace HSR  Layout Sector 6

We have limited seat available, so save your spot here.

Hope to see you Grow, Build, Discuss, Evolve, Drink, Dance, Iterate, all under the same roof. Just keep Buzzing!

Copyright © BHIVE Workspace | www.bhiveworkspace.com