[EVENT] CIO Priorities 2017

deepika.j

Jan 17, 2017, 2:45:36 AM1/17/17
to Headstart Network

Dear CIOs

Hope you had a great start to this year.

There is lot of buzz in the media about Key Technology Trends and CIO Priorities for 2017.

At Dell EMC CIO Club - Supported by CAI, we would love to listen from you on what are you key priorities for the next twelve months.

In order to participate in this simple contest please click this link and share your answer. As a token of our appreciation 10 randomly selected respondents will win Flipkart / Amazon Gift Vouchers.

Also while planning for 2017, here is an interactive guide to find out if your workforce is future ready? Your employees’ workspaces does not fit into a one-size fits all mold, and neither should your technology. Learn more at Dell.co.in/Workforce powered by Intel® Core™ Processors.

In case you are not already a member of Dell EMC CIO Club - Supported by CAI then visit this link and click on the 'Ask to Join' button on the top right hand side. We will quickly approve your membership (CIOs and equivalents only) and you can then participate in the contest.

If you need any assistance drop me an email on amar...@cioindia.org

Thanks!

                                                                     “Intel Inside®. Powerful Productivity Outside​

--

Sent on behalf of,

Amarinder Singh

Chief Involvement Officer - CIO Association of India

Mobile: 9343171420

Dell and EMC are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.