Looking for Partners for selling Digital Marketing Courses

Ajit Joshi

Aug 27, 2016, 6:02:31 AM8/27/16
to Headstart Network
Dear All,

We (Techxpla) are looking for partners for selling our Digital Marketing Courses. These courses will be instructor led delivered from gotowebinar platform.  We are experts in b2b IT marketing. Currently we are developing some software for customer acquisition however meanwhile trying to bootstrap using our Digital Marketing knowledge. We have currently done about 20 courses and trained 300 plus students.

If anyone is interested kindly revert back to us.

Regards

Ajit Joshi
98203 05245