[Internship] Journalism - Startup Stories: FledglingsBuzz.com

fledgli...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2016, 8:16:38 AM4/30/16
to Headstart Network
About FledgingsBuzz.com:

We are a non-profit initiative that inspires and motivates enthusiastic students by sharing the startup stories of young entrepreneurs! FledglingsBuzz.com has a mission to improve the startup ecosystem across India. Over the past few years, many young minds of our nation have started companies without waiting until they graduate. Some students are running small companies on their college campus known as campus companies. They all are working hard, learning, growing and even making money!! But most of all, they are inspiring those around them!

We know, entrepreneurship is not easy. It’s not just about starting a company and running it, but its about bringing a new idea in the world and giving it a life its worth. FledglingsBuzz.com truly respects the passion of young India and absolutely loves students doing their bit in changing the way we live.

About Internship:

The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
  • Scheduling interviews with successful entrepreneurs
  • Conducting interviews with successful entrepreneurs
  • Write a story for publication
You shall be an ideal candidate-
  • If you are confident to get in touch and have conversations with really successful people in the startup world.
  • You love to talk with people and are oozing with energy and determination
  • You are interested in entrepreneurship and aware of the happenings in the startup world
You can apply via Internshala here or write to us at fledgli...@gmail.com with your updated CV and cover letter.  We are looking for volunteers too, if you think you can contribute something, feel free to write to us at fledgli...@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
FledglingsBuzz Team!