[EVENT] NUMA_Startup Window for SaaS

deepika.j

Apr 26, 2017, 5:25:35 AM4/26/17
to Headstart Network
Dear Entrepreneurs,

Our friends at Numa are organising a Startup Window for SaaS Startups. Read on to learn more and register yourself.

------------------------------------

What is Startup Window - SaaS Startups?
Startups will be able to pitch and share their stories in front of an expert jury followed by a round of questions. This will be followed by a Panel Discussion by the jury and a networking session post that.

Inline image 1

Why are we doing this?
The global SaaS market is set to surpass $100B in the next few years with Indian SaaS companies potentially able to corner 8% of the global small and medium business market for SaaS products by 2025. The next year sees four or five of such SaaS achieving a boom in sales, which will in turn set the ball rolling for others in the pipeline.

Despite India having all the tools to build a global SaaS business, we haven’t yet managed to scratch the surface of its capacity. With a rise in funding across all stages and in companies founded in the last few years, we believe that the next wave of Indian SaaS startups is poised to capitalize on their potential - building on the recent success witnessed globally.

We, at NUMA, are looking towards solving the global problems of 2030 and towards tech projects that solve tomorrow's challenges. We want to help entrepreneurs seize the dynamic opportunity in front of them and strengthen the Indian ecosystem.

Structure of the event.

  • Pitch session

  • Panel discussion

  • Networking

Stay tuned for the announcement of our panel and jury!

We have conducted various events keeping our co-workers and the ecosystem engaged. You can visit our website or our Facebook page to learn more about us.

It would be great if you could share the links to all the SaaS Startups in your network.

To attend the event please RSVP here

To Pitch: Apply Here