[EVENT] Super Achievers Summit_Feb. 17-19, 2017_BLR | 12 International Speakers from 7 countries | 2000+ Participants

deepika.j

Jan 19, 2017, 12:54:10 AM1/19/17
to Headstart Network, ra...@raamanand.com

DEAR FRIEND,

If you want to make a greater difference in the world, you have to MASTER the art of LEADERSHIP and ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

And, yes, it is an art. Everyone knows these basics for leadership and entrepreneurship:

     1. Ask better questions more consistently than others.

Ask questions like, "What's our goal here? Who will be impacted if we  do or don't make this decision? Whose role is this - who is accountable to make this happen? What capabilities and resources would we need to make this happen? How will we measure our progress and success?"

     2. Be the lynchpin.

If you are the connector in your network, you rise in the network's power structure. Be the person who knows everyone's desires and     strengths, and connect people based on those things. The more people you know, and the more people you connect, the more influence you have and you become the leader of the pack.

     3. Challenge yourself to add more value with these three questions:

(a) Is what I'm creating and contributing truly distinct?
(b) Is this my most excellent contribution possible?
(c) Am I and my work demonstrating heart and emotion?

Sometimes, this common sense isn't common practice.

That's why people need more in-depth training on how to even THINK about LEADERSHIP and ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

If you're ready to gain INCREDIBLE amounts of growth in your business and career, and get even better leadership roles, check this out:

SUPER ACHIEVERS SUMMIT

Feb. 17-19, 2017 | Bengaluru, India
12 International Speakers from 7 countries | 2000+ Participants

Our members get a special discount.
Here's your DISCOUNT CODE: HEADSTART
(use it after selecting the number of tickets and as a bonus, you can also bring along one other person - a friend, partner, co-worker or spouse!)

Get your ticket and register both participants RIGHT NOW because this will sell out in no time and we don't want you to miss this:

REGISTER HERE

Everyone has LOVED this summit, and I know you will too.

CLICK HERE TO SECURE YOUR SEAT

Cheers,

Super Achievers Summit

 intercomavatarSUMMIT announcement