Accounting Services in USA

Pradeep Lavania

Aug 10, 2016, 2:02:13 AM8/10/16
to Headstart Network
Hi - I have a new LLC setup in California, US with a couple of employees on board. I've been working with some accounting firms and have not been so satisfied with the services. Can somebody suggest some good reference for a reliable Accounting service firm that can take care of payroll and basic accounting support.

Thanks

CA.Srikant Parthasarathy Parthasarathy

Aug 12, 2016, 5:58:16 AM8/12/16
to pradeep...@walkingtree.in, Headstart Network
If you may wish , I can out you in touch with our arm of Chakra Venture Partners LLP in US

CA. Srikant Parthasarathy, ACA,ACMA(UK)

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016, Pradeep Lavania <pradeep...@walkingtree.in> wrote:
Hi - I have a new LLC setup in California, US with a couple of employees on board. I've been working with some accounting firms and have not been so satisfied with the services. Can somebody suggest some good reference for a reliable Accounting service firm that can take care of payroll and basic accounting support.

Thanks

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

CA. Jatin Jain

Aug 16, 2016, 7:14:14 AM8/16/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Pradeep

We have a Chartered Accountants firm in Delhi, India and are willing to provide you these accounting services. Pls call on the below mentioned contact details for further discussion on the same.

--
Regards
CA. Jatin Jain

Registered Address: BB-80B West,
Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088

Mobile : +91-9811551610 | +91-9811119294 | Landline : 011-47479799
E mail: ja...@jainagarwalca.com | ja...@financialbeam.com

Arise! Awake ! and stop not till the goal is reached

Hemang Parekh

Aug 16, 2016, 7:22:02 AM8/16/16
to Headstart Network
Hi,

we are a management consulting company in the name of Intellex Corporate Advisors Pvt Ltd. Please let me know the exact scope of work. Will accordingly assign someone to connect with you on the matter.

Regards,
CA Hemang Parekh
Director