looking for investment

Nitin Naresh

Nov 14, 2016, 12:51:32 AM11/14/16
to Headstart Network
Hello

I have three company as listed below, I closed the operations of the company in August 2016 due to lack of funds as well as project, but after this Diwali, market has gone quite high and I am willing to re-start the companies and its process, I am looking for resources in terms of people as well as Investment.

1. Swarnim Infotech Private Limited- IT Education, Digital Marketing Training,
2. Swarnim BPO Private Limited- Outbound Lead generation, tele-calling, tele-sales, appointment fixation call center.
3. Nine Network Private Limited- Digital Marketing, designing, brand management, promotion company. We design & Develop websites, mobile apps, graphics.

The Authorize Capital of the company is 10 Lac Each and paid up capital is 2 Lac Each. I am looking forward for the investment of 7 lac in each of the company as well as working full time directors of the company.

I am not looking for only investment or only director, I am looking for director as well as investment both. I am willing to restart the process before the december in order to acquire projects from International market on new year. So quick response and action is appreciated.

My CA will help in easing the process. The entire process, resources and everything will have to be started from scratch from the begining for each of the company.

Regards

Nitin Naresh

Arpit Singla

Nov 29, 2016, 3:34:54 AM11/29/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Nitin,

Could you share more details about the returns/ equity stake of the director who would be investing in your company.

Thanks
Arpit Singla