Catering Service: Food (Lunch/Breakfast/Snacks) for Corporates

Sundeep Singh

Feb 24, 2015, 8:00:01 AM2/24/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone

We are pleased to introduce our catering venture "Swaad Foods" - Service providing healthy and fresh food (All Indian delicacies) in breakfast,lunch and snacks to corporate companies in Bangalore.

We are looking forward to undertake catering services in bigger corporate segment, mid size companies and start-ups. We have been an active service provider for catering needs in events segment and continue to do same.

We will be happy to serve any start-up, or companies who like to taste the food from us and explore the above opportunity. Otherwise, it would be really helpful, if you can share the contact details of food committee/concerned authority at your workplace.

For companies outside Bangalore we do setup in-house Cafeteria inside the company premises.

Please call to
​​
+91 9686 45 3774
 or revert for further discussion.