[COMMERCIAL] I am a consultant and wish to advertise my services

hitesha khatri

Sep 29, 2016, 3:14:36 AM9/29/16
to Headstart Network
I am Hitesha Khatri from Pune. I am a consultant, coach, counselor and guide.

I have 5 years of experience in customer service, around 3 years in office administration, 1.6 years in recruitment and some exposure to event management. I also have a degree in Industrial Psychology.

In a startup, the problem resolution is reactive than proactive. Every founder grapples with challenges every week.

So if u have a problem where the solution is not in sight, then I could help you find a solution or find a person who can solve your problems.

My strongest areas are admin, HR, and processes. But I am willing to work outside my strength areas as every problem has a solution, one just needs to find it.

My email ID - hitesh...@gmail.com