[Experts] Crypto Exchange Development

ven...@stageroute.com

Mar 13, 2018, 4:02:51 AM3/13/18
to Headstart Network
Anyone with experience or  has a ready made platform in Cryptocurrency exchange, please connect with me.

Refer: www.binance.com (We need a similar platform)

Looking for possible purchase or licensing deal

Regards
Venkat

vikram

Mar 13, 2018, 4:22:28 AM3/13/18
to ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network
I am interested too ,keep in the loop as well

--
regards,

A.Vikram Sathish
Hong kong :+852-5186 6767    CHINA +8613570272475  QQ:1955428212 Wechat: vikramtnj

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

regards,

A.Vikram Sathish
Hong kong :+852-5186 6767    CHINA +8613570272475  QQ:1955428212 Wechat: vikramtnj
Director-Sourcing, Lister & Berg Group
The secret of business is to know something nobody else knows"

Notice of Confidentiality: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and then destroy all copies of the original message.

Deepika Jain

Mar 13, 2018, 6:09:23 AM3/13/18
to ven...@stageroute.com, Amit Singh, Headstart Network
Hi Venkat,

Connecting you to Amit Singh.
Amit is the Founder of Wow Labz (www.wowlabz.com)
He must be able to help you out here.

Regards,
Deepika Jain

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Deepika Jain
Lead - Corporate Development

Headstart Network Foundation
M: +91 9611276078
W:www.headstart.in

About Us:
Since our inception in 2007, we have built a grassroots level ecosystem in 23 Indian cities and organised over 1000 startup events focused on networking, mentoring, hiring and fund raising. Our work has played a role in getting over 10,000 new ventures off the ground. Some of the young startups that made their early stage demos in our platform, are now unicorns. Cumulatively all these companies have created over 20Lk jobs and added over 48,000 Crores to the Indian economy.

You'd be surprised to know, Headstart is almost entirely run by passionate volunteers. We have a bold vision for India, and as empowered citizens we do whatever little we can do, to further it.

Venkat S

Mar 13, 2018, 8:26:16 AM3/13/18
to vikram, Headstart Network
Ok Vikram.  Wil do

Regards
Venkat

Ishita Gupta

Mar 14, 2018, 2:54:44 AM3/14/18
to vikr...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network, nee...@coindcx.com
Hi,

CoinDCX is a crypto trading platform. It might just be what you are looking for. You can connect with its co-founder here - nee...@coindcx.com

For further details:

Website: https://coindcx.com

Telegram: https://t.me/coindcx
Twitter: twitter.com/coindcx

Regards

Ishita

Venkat S

Mar 14, 2018, 2:55:07 AM3/14/18
to Ishita Gupta, vikram, Headstart Network, nee...@coindcx.com
Thanks Ishita.

Puneeth Gowda

Mar 14, 2018, 2:55:12 AM3/14/18
to ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network
Dear,

I’m also interested please keep me in loop.

Though I have account, but not used.

Thanks

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Amit Tiwari

Mar 14, 2018, 3:29:42 AM3/14/18
to puneet...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network
Hi Guys,

I`m into fund management and keen to invest in crypto project.

Please keep me in loop as well.

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:02 PM <ven...@stageroute.com> wrote:
Anyone with experience or  has a ready made platform in Cryptocurrency exchange, please connect with me.

Refer: www.binance.com (We need a similar platform)

Looking for possible purchase or licensing deal

Regards
Venkat

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Kumar Tiwari

Lokabhiram Dwarakanath

Mar 15, 2018, 3:31:09 AM3/15/18
to meet2a...@gmail.com, puneet...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network
Guys! I have a doubt. Is Cryptocurrency trading legal in India? I want to buy cryptocurrencies but worried about its legality. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks
Loka

Ishita Gupta

Mar 19, 2018, 4:03:29 AM3/19/18
to loka...@gmail.com, meet2a...@gmail.com, puneet...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network, nee...@coindcx.com
Hi Loka,

Trading in Cryptocurrency is legal in India. The Govt of India (RBI) issued an advisory to caution that it is not a legal tender in the country and not regulated by the Government.  Here's a definition of legal tender - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_tender

Nowhere is it mentioned that trading is illegal. It is unregulated. So, you cannot go to your Bank manager and invest in it like you may have probably done for getting a mutual fund (SIP). You can read RBI notification here- https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=30247The government or RBI may come up with more clarity on their stand in this respect.

Basically, this means that currently, you cannot use Cryptocurrency like you use your currency notes/coins in the market etc. But, you can certainly trade (buy/sell/invest) cryptocurrency in India. It is actually being considered as peer-to-peer trading so your risk assessment is in your hands in an unregulated market.

I hope I could help clear your doubt.

Regards
Ishita Gupta

Lokabhiram Dwarakanath

Mar 19, 2018, 4:04:00 AM3/19/18
to Ishita Gupta, Amit Tiwari, puneet...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network, nee...@coindcx.com
Hi Ishita,

Thanks for a comprehensive reply and making it clear. Very kind of you.

So, one can trade but its at their own risk, in the sense while trading if one loses a bitcoin (which means the money), one cannot seek help in getting it back. Is that correct?

I feel relieved now and hope to trade soon. By the way, the RBI news you shared is 2013. Any other updates recently? Just making sure.

Regards,
Loka

Gaurav Dahake

Mar 19, 2018, 4:04:33 AM3/19/18
to Dhanush Kuttuva, loka...@gmail.com, meet2a...@gmail.com, puneet...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network
Hi

Thanks for the connect Dhanush

We are not looking for investments right now. But I can definitely get on a call

Dhanush Kuttuva

Mar 19, 2018, 4:04:34 AM3/19/18
to loka...@gmail.com, meet2a...@gmail.com, puneet...@gmail.com, ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network, gaurav...@buyhatke.com
On Thu, Mar 15, 2018, 1:01 PM Lokabhiram Dwarakanath <loka...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---
Thanks & Regards,

Amit Kumar Tiwari

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Manoj Patel

Mar 21, 2018, 7:53:43 AM3/21/18
to ven...@stageroute.com, Headstart Network
One can get ready made cryptocurrency exchange from expert vendors or companies. connect with me to discuss with vendors.

Regards
Manoj Patel
Mob : +919886892846