Looking for SEO, PPC and Email Marketing Freelancer

Gaurav Pareek

Jul 19, 2016, 1:59:20 AM7/19/16
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're a startup based out of Bangalore. We're currently in process of redesigning our website. So, we are looking for a freelancer who can work with us remotely and can setup SEO, PPC and Email Marketing Campaigns. Also, for email marketing we already have email send systems configured with Amazon ses.

Currently, We run Adwords for our website but we're planning for email marketing as well. This will be on-going task from month to month. So, we are looking for a freelancer who can maintain our website SEO and take the other initiatives as well.

We're preferring freelancers because we are a small startup and have budget constraints. So, we aren't looking for companies but if a company can fit in our budget we are okay with it.

You can either mail me back or you can speak to me at +91 97842 66896
--
Thanks!
Gaurav Pareek

Shashwat Mittal

Jul 28, 2016, 2:15:51 AM7/28/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Gaurav,

It was nice talking to you yesterday. However I don't have your mail id, hence commenting here.

Pls. get in touch for SEO/ SMO/ PPC / Email Marketing at the below mentioned details.

Also, do check us out at www.editsoft.in

Best Regards,
Shashwat Mittal
shashwat[@]editsoft[.]in