Looking for Business Development Associate - WinkTales

muhammed rafi

Aug 29, 2016, 12:37:47 AM8/29/16
to headstar...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

I'm writing in to explore if any of you would be interested in working with WinkTales(a Bangalore-based Creative Agency)  as "Associate- Business Development".

If you're an aspiring entrepreneur  who has: a flair for creativity, a gene for marketing and sales, an itch to do groundbreaking stuff, a romance with new ideas, the laziness to do things the smart way, but the dedication and perseverance to see things through to completion...then we've got just the role for you.

Interested? More details in the attachment. :)

Feel free to write to me in case you'd like to find out more.

About WinkTales

WinkTales Creative Solutions Pvt. Ltd., incorporated in 2012, is a creative agency based out of Bangalore, specializing in - Design | Advertising | Communication. Over the past years, we’ve been working with the likes of IBM, Mphasis, Geberit, Asian Paints, Biocon, Times Group, Embassy Group and many others.

You can go through our portfolio[attached], Website, and Youtube channel to know more about us and our work.

WinkTales is looking to grow 10X in the next 4 years, we look forward to having you onboard on this exciting journey!

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammed Rafi AP

Manager- Project Management Office

ra...@winktales.com

Role description - Associate (Business Development).docx
Form - Associate_Business Development.docx