[EVENT] 91springboard is hosting their first big networking event, THE BIG BAD STARTUP BASH!

deepika.j

Mar 13, 2018, 4:13:35 AM3/13/18
to Headstart Network

91springboard MG Road is hosting their first big networking event, THE BIG BAD STARTUP BASH!

We've all been to numerous seminars, conferences and investor meets, but who would want to miss out on another networking opportunity? How about having a conversation with an entrepreneur, start-up, investor and mentor all under the same roof? Keeping this in mind, we have decided to throw the house open to the start-up community!

What's in it for you?

A chance to unwind and network with investors,mentors and experts across various fields, collaborate with like minded individuals and increase your client base!

How’s that going to happen?

Networking pods, fun activities and of course, food.

So, when's this going to happen?

5:00 PM onward on 16th March, 2018

Find the map coordinates here!

So block your calendars, guys. It's going to be the biggest, baddest networking event in town!