Looking for Bulk Quantity Router Suppliers from India or China

Sathish

Feb 11, 2015, 12:39:54 AM2/11/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dear Hearstart Member,

     I'm looking for Bulk quantity router Suppliers from anywhere in India or China. If anyone interested please leave a mail with contact details.

Regards

Sathishkumar S

+91-999478862

PuneetJain

Feb 12, 2015, 12:07:46 AM2/12/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Pls send your product specification.

Do you need router with your brand or brander routers like dlink etc

Hari Babu

Feb 19, 2015, 1:43:32 AM2/19/15
to puneet...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
Let me know your Specification.

I can help you get a contact from China and one from India.

regards,
Hari

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Dr Romik Vadhvana

Mar 2, 2015, 12:47:40 AM3/2/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com

we can help you with this , please see the attached file

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 11:09:54 AM UTC+5:30, sathish kumar wrote:
ROUTER AND ITS PRISE.xlsx