very basic business idea

Nitin Naresh

Sep 26, 2016, 4:20:04 AM9/26/16
to Headstart Network
Hello

In todays low economy world, small IT companies are fighting with each other in order to get the business and projects and due to this they are bound to lower the fees and charges for the projects and thus not able to give the quality projects.

They lack a excellent marketing team.

I am planning to setup a big company with lots of team members, share-holders and directors of the company.

The idea seems to be very viable if we all work together as a large team and struggle together to get projects from International Countries rather than fighting with each other for the website, mobile apps and other projects worth 3000-20000.

I saw that now a days IT companies are even struggling and fighting with each other to have projects worth 5000 INR

The plan is to Incorporate a Public Limited Company and not a propritorship, partnership or private limited company.

Limited companies have much more compliances, records to be maintained but at the same time very very reputed.

The plan is to have almost more than 2000-2500 People investing but not a very big amount, only a small amount of 5000 from each share-holder.

Now just check the worth of the company.

Suppose we have 2500 share-holders each contributing 5000 INR each- The total worth of the company will be 12500000. Quite a BIG amount, can each of you generate this much big amount individually?

Each share-holder will act as the promoter of the company and will help in day to day operations of the company.

So basically, we will have a total team strength of 2500 people. Can you ever imagine to have a team of 2500 people all alone?

With the power of limited company as well as such a large strength the company will work together in following fields.

1. IT Services- Mobile Apps, Designing, Website Development, Hosting Services, Infrastructure Management, Virtual Private Servers.
2. Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO ETC
3. Product Development Like ERP, CRM Etc
4. IT Education
5. Online Portals to generate revenue streams.
6. Onsite customer support & BPO services.

Now just imagine how big we will be without even launching any IPO

1. A Team of 2500 People from all over India, usually in India many clients want to work with companies within their cities, many company present in mumbai will not be able to work with delhi clients, delhi companies will not be able to work with mumbai clients, punjab companies will not be able to work with chennai clients like wise. But now our team of 2500 people will be scarttered in all over India and we can cover entire country with a single brand name.

2. Each member will contribute funds initially for the setup of the company and thus there will be no scarcity of the funds with the company.
Each member will contribute the resources in terms of man-power, infra, funds, marketing, sales, promotion and thus we will act as a large team all together.

3. With the team of 2500 people all working together for the development, marketing, sales, social media, operations etc, we will one of the most stronger company with large chunk of funds. Our resources will be saved as our directors and share-holders will be the employees of the company and we will save a large fees for the salaries.

4. With Such Large team, we will be cover the entire country all together and get the projects from there from the remotest part of the country.

5. With Such Large team and present all over the country, we will be able to get the larger and bigger projects like government projects having a cost of crores and can aquire them easily.

6. With Such large projects, we can even work with very high budget projects internationally. usually smaller IT companies having a team of 10-30 members will never be able to take such large projects.

7. Each of the member will combine their resources like

Funds, Infra, Team, Sales & marketing, social network, social media, sales and marketing and above all their Ideas as well as IT skills.

8. Even for the internships and colleges, students always prefer to go with companies with large teams and big brand names.

9. In next 6 months the company will incorporate itself in USA, UK, Ireland, Singapore, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, South Africa, Germany, France, HongKong, Japan, Switzerland, Netherlands, India, Italy, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Mexico, South Korea.

10. Initially for the first 6 months the company will have its Centers in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Guwahati, Ahemdabad, Vishakapatnam, Patna, Indore, Nagpur, Lucknow, Jaipur.

The choice is yours- You want to work all alone and fight with each other for projects or you want to combine the strength and want to come out as a bigger force?

Last but not the least...

Just Imagine- Companies like TATA, Reliance, Aditya Birla Group etc, they are so large today only because of the investors and share-holders, without combining powers, we all will vanish today and end up fighting with each others. Lets not fight with each other, but together.

Regards

Kat

Sep 26, 2016, 11:29:20 AM9/26/16
to Nitin Naresh, Headstart Network
2500 share holders?  Recipe for a disaster !

What is the ROI on the Rs5000. for the each investor. How you will generate the return for each individual. looks like a lame idea !

Thanks,
Kat

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

My Trusted Tutor

Sep 27, 2016, 12:53:50 AM9/27/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Nitin,

Idea looks great. Not against it but to me it looks non-feasible. My reason is as under:
1. Difficult to manage aspirations and expectations of 2500 individual.
2. There has to be Unity of command. If everyone is entrepreneur, who will listen to each other?? How will re-conciliation of views of 2500 individuals taken. Its like coalition of Government of 1996, which has fallen like pack of card.
3. What will be the motivating factor of 2500 individuals when their stake is no minuscule. What will motivate an individual to perform better?
4. Decision making time will be longer, in entrepreneurial organization, if should be nimble.

Instead, 2500 companies forming a syndicate or association to collaborate, this might work.

Rishav Kumar
Founder, MyTrustedTutor.com

roopesh shenoy

Sep 27, 2016, 3:43:35 AM9/27/16
to ad...@mytrustedtutor.com, Headstart Network
Also - what you're recommending is not a new idea. It's called co-operatives (co-operative banks/credit societies, etc)