Need visibility in South Africa markets?

Sitesh

Dec 28, 2015, 6:00:04 AM12/28/15
to Headstart Network
Hi,

I have been based in South Africa for around 1.5 years and have worked at Johannesburg and Durban, in ITES services.

I have been active in startup ecosystem in this market and would like:

a) Provide brief about the business landscape
b) Provide brief about the working culture
c) Provide references to startup ecosystems and events
d) Share info on South African connects with India
e) Share info on Indian government initiatives for its Africa partnership

Thanks & Regards
Sitesh Chandra Srivastava

Sitesh

Aug 17, 2017, 10:54:23 AM8/17/17
to Headstart Network
Friends

Do we have any references for a Virtual Reality technology company?

Here is a brief on an opportunity from South Africa

Industry: Tourism

Requirement brief:

To provide the services of Virtual Reality Tourism experience of geography via virtual reality technology.
The objective of using technology to promote the destination is to encourage the consumer to partake in the actual real experience.

Critical considerations:
*5 years experience creating Virtual Reality experiences in the Tourism Industry
*2 years experience in creating working with virtual technologies. 3 examples of virtual reality technology projects were both VR hardware and software was utilized to deliver the end product
*Two examples of content creation/experience and provide customer references
*An example of website and mobile virtual reality experience and provide customer references

Do reach out to me...

Best Regards
Sitesh