Set up a website in wordpress

Sapna Chandiramani

May 16, 2017, 11:35:54 AM5/16/17
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Folks,
we are looking for someone who can set up our website in wordpress - we have the designs - just needs a quick implementation. Please send in any references.
Thank you
sapna

Sapna Chandiramani

May 16, 2017, 1:28:49 PM5/16/17
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
I am only looking for folks based in Bangalore, preferably near Koramangala. Thanks

Rajeev Miglani

May 16, 2017, 3:24:04 PM5/16/17
to sapna.cha...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
Hi Sapna,

I represent WHTL (www.whtl.co.in). We have been working on a number of WordPress websites for clients including Flipkart, Wibmo, International Day of Yoga (Houston), Sherwood High School, TRC Engineering etc.

You can check some of the links of our work :

We can help you in converting your designs to a fully working WordPress site either by creating a custom theme from scratch or customizing an existing theme. You can call me at 9739137529 or just let me know your number and good time to talk to discuss further on the requirement.

Thanks,
Rajeev

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

Globeadsdat

May 17, 2017, 7:00:46 AM5/17/17
to Headstart Network
Hi Sapna,

Good to know that your looking for wordpress developer , myself as wordpress developer i can help you out that issues.
call us +91 9738552677 or send me the contact number.

Regards,
Laksha

Sai Bharadwaj

May 18, 2017, 2:28:06 AM5/18/17
to sapna.cha...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sapna,

I will be in Bangalore (koramangala) over the weekend...I can spend couple of hours and get the Wordpress integration work done along with any customizations.

Should be free on 20th for a few hours. I'm from Hyderabad..so after support if any required..will be back from Hyd from next Monday 😅😅

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards
Sai Bharadwaj
Fb/Twitter/linkedin :saibharadwaj
Preferred email: saibha...@outlook.com
http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

swati.p...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 12:27:05 AM6/19/17
to Headstart Network

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:05:54 PM UTC+5:30, Sapna Chandiramani wrote:

Hi please let me know if you have any requirement for digital marketing services, we are providing complete digital services that includes PPC, SEO, SMO, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, Branding, OMR, Social media reputation management, Web Design, E-commerce development, Twitter handle, Twitter Trending, App Development, E-mail Marketing and Graphic design.

For more details please visit our website http://www.pnbmedia.in/

Email : in...@pnbmedia.in

https://www.facebook.com/pnbmedia/

Call/whatsapp : +91-7983524593

lalit vohra

Jun 20, 2017, 4:13:56 PM6/20/17
to Headstart Network
Hi Sapna,

We specialize in wordpress development. Lets connect over phone

+9711448083, +919999273840
Lalit