Startups or Startup group in Jaipur

Mahesh Gattani

Jun 7, 2012, 4:54:58 PM6/7/12
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Does any one here know of any startups based out of jaipur. Or any
startup group in jaipur?

Thanks
Mahesh Gattani
Skype: mahesh_gattani | Phone : +91-9739636693
www.about.me/maheshgattani

Rishabh Kaul

Jun 8, 2012, 7:45:03 AM6/8/12
to mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Sharpedge Learning is a startup in the education space based in Jaipur.

-Rishabh

abhishek sharma

Jun 8, 2012, 12:46:50 PM6/8/12
to mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Offerbean.com: Jaipur Based eCommerce Startup

Thanks

Arpit Agarwal

Jun 10, 2012, 4:27:44 AM6/10/12
to anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
http://www.maarewa.com/ is a street-food content startup based in Jaipur.

Jun 9, 2012, 10:33:58 AM6/9/12
to anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
We are Jaipur based Adventures Sports company Renok Adventures (www.renokadventures.com).

Would be interested in such group in Jaipur if its there or can start one !!

Thanks & regards Jai Govind Meena BE, MBA(FMS Delhi), Basic Mountaineering Course, HMI Darjeeling +91 75979 21601 jaigovi...@gmail.com For Renok Adventures http://www.facebook.com/renokadventures http://www.renokadventures.com/
jaigovindmeena.vcf

amarinder...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2012, 5:13:08 AM6/10/12
to arpi...@yahoo.com, anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Best Regards
Amarinder
9343171420
Communication sent from an error prone form factor!

From: Arpit Agarwal <arpi...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 01:27:44 -0700 (PDT)

Sunil Maheshwari

Jun 10, 2012, 8:55:13 AM6/10/12
to arpi...@yahoo.com, anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
We (Mango Techno) have an office in Jaipur.

Sunil
Sent from my iPad

Amit Singh

Jun 10, 2012, 8:00:13 AM6/10/12
to arpi...@yahoo.com, anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Rising Sun Technologies - Salaree.com and other products + High end tech Consulting
Mango Technologies + OS for low end devices / Technology acquired by Qualcom
Offer Bean Discount coupons + Discount Offers for local restaurants

Nash David

Jun 10, 2012, 11:48:36 AM6/10/12
to amitsin...@gmail.com, arpi...@yahoo.com, anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, Nash David
Hi all,

Impressed with the number of names popping up from a place like Jaipur...including products such as mobile OS! An eye opener for me. Was just used to hearing about places like Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.

I want to look into the state of app development companies, products and start-ups in India. Part of a new media property dedicated to this space. Still young, and building the community.

Any and all help, insight and advice that would help me serve the community better is welcome.

Please email me at nash....@9dot9.in or edi...@devworx.in

PS: would like to thank and appreciate the folks behind headstart. You're doing a phenomenal job. Would definitely like to connect sometime!

Thanks,

Nash David
Assistant Editor - devworx
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Amit Singh <am...@headstart.in>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:30:13 +0530

Arpit Mehta

Jun 10, 2012, 11:54:04 AM6/10/12
to Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Wow! So much happening in Jaipur ecosystem!

Thanks Rishabh for the connection.

@Mahesh: Great to be e-connected. Anything in particular you are curious about? Happy to help.

Arpit
www.sharpedgelearning.com

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Rishabh Kaul <risha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Mahesh,

I have cc'd Arpit who is one of the founders of Sharpedge. I am merely a well wisher :)

-Rishabh

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Mahesh Gattani <mahesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Actually i looked you up. Looks like you guys got incubated by Bits
Pilani. Congrats.

So how is the support in Jaipur for startups? Is there any community?
How hard is it to start new?

Also in case it matches your profile, i have a resume attached of my
brother who is looking for a job.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Mahesh Gattani <mahesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where are you guys located, what sort of setup you guys have in
> Jaipur, in case i wanna start new.
> Can i look up more about you somewhere?

Surendra Chaplot

Jun 10, 2012, 12:17:08 PM6/10/12
to amitsin...@gmail.com, arpi...@yahoo.com, anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
My Startup 21Fools.com started its operations from Jaipur.

Gautam Seth

Jun 10, 2012, 2:38:58 PM6/10/12
to amitsin...@gmail.com, arpi...@yahoo.com, anshu.a...@gmail.com, mahesh...@gmail.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com

Nitin Jain

Jun 10, 2012, 3:41:19 PM6/10/12
to arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, headstar...@googlegroups.com
hello Everyone!

i'm a jaipur based design entrepreneur ,
i'm too looking for like minded folks & startups's here in jaipur

i believe we can initiate startup satuday's jaipur chapter and can help each other to grow and connect.
i'm associated with many organisations and would like to help in logistics and arrangements.

looking forward for positive responses

Nitn Jain
+91 9772 464846
ni...@indibni.com

Arpit Agarwal

Jun 11, 2012, 2:30:47 AM6/11/12
to indian...@gmail.com, arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

It is awesome to see so much activity in Jaipur. Thanks for showing up, guys. I'm sure there are many more such people around. Just to kickstart the information exchange, I just created a Google group for Jaipur Startups: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jaipur-startups. I hope this becomes the focal point of all startup activity in Jaipur. Once there is an active community, I'd relinquish my ownership of this group :)

Cheers,
Arpit

Jun 11, 2012, 2:51:08 AM6/11/12
to arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, headstar...@googlegroups.com
And yeah,

We've tried rolling out Startup Saturday Jaipur 2 times already.
Its just a matter of time before it gets started.
What we need is a few really motivated people who are committed to doing what it takes to start a HeadStart chapter there.
If any of you are really serious, please write to Ann...@headstart.in who heads Startup Saturdays across India. He'll guide you with the process.

Regards,
Amit

mba.s...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2012, 1:21:29 PM6/11/12
to Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, arpitme...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com

Jun 11, 2012, 3:43:53 PM6/11/12
to Amit Singh, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot guys for such a response.
Didnt even think of so many people doing stuff in Jaipur when i sent
the first email :).

I am originally from Jaipur and currently in Bangalore. My family is
still in Jaipur.
I wanted to know how is the start up scene in Jaipur.

I have an idea though not the complete technical knowhow of how to do it.
How much help is available and stuff.

If there is any meeting we can arrange in next few weeks, it would be
great to see all you guys.

Thanks
Mahesh Gattani
Skype: mahesh_gattani | Phone : +91-9739636693
www.about.me/maheshgattani

Arpit Mehta

Jun 11, 2012, 3:57:46 PM6/11/12
to Mahesh Gattani, Amit Singh, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Mahesh,

Could you be more specific on what resources you are looking for in Jiapur?
For eg. you would not find many good companies here who can develop a decent application, say on android or HTML5.

Let me know whenever you are in city :)

Arpit

Mahesh Gattani

Jun 12, 2012, 1:43:04 AM6/12/12
to Arpit Mehta, Amit Singh, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, headstar...@googlegroups.com
I am coming next week to Jaipur.
I have a cross platform app in mind, starting from iOS.
Definite monetization scheme.

What i want is to be in touch with people who are awesome designers,
awesome artists.
I believe connecting and sharing thoughts is always great.

Thanks
Mahesh Gattani
Skype: mahesh_gattani | Phone : +91-9739636693
www.about.me/maheshgattani

Arpit Mehta

Jun 12, 2012, 2:13:17 AM6/12/12
to Mahesh Gattani, Amit Singh, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, headstar...@googlegroups.com
In that case, trust me Jaipur is not the best place. You would really struggle to find any good graphic designers here, leave apart product designers.

I am also curious that why do you want to go iOS route and not HTML5 route, as you mentioned "starting from iOS"? (I am assuming later you want to include android and windows also)

Arpit

Mahesh Gattani

Jun 12, 2012, 7:44:48 AM6/12/12
to Arpit Mehta, Amit Singh, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, headstar...@googlegroups.com
I think HTML5 is still not where we would want it to be.
It cant provide fast graphics and not everyone supports all the API's

Facebook had to change their iOS app from from HTML5 to iOS.
Reason was they thought html5 games would be playable inside by turns
not not so much.

All lies in the hands of Chrome(Google) and Safari(Apple) to enhance
and match the needs of HTML5.
For them its a dilema, since it can lead to a fall in native apps.

Anyways, i think right now native apps are better for mobile. But
thats just my thoughts.
And also i have worked somewhat on native development, so i think
thats a good place to start.

Thanks
Mahesh Gattani
Skype: mahesh_gattani | Phone : +91-9739636693
www.about.me/maheshgattani

Amit Singh

Jun 12, 2012, 9:14:01 AM6/12/12
to Mahesh Gattani, Arpit Mehta, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Okay,
Lets stop this thread here. Its loosing its context.

Nitin, Sunil,
Thanks! We'll give another shot to SS Jaipur.

All subsequent conversations that are not independent of the subject can be taken off the list please :)

Warm regards,
Amit

abhishek sharma

Jun 12, 2012, 11:55:22 PM6/12/12
to amitsin...@gmail.com, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, headstar...@googlegroups.com, ishita...@gmail.com, mitesh khandelwal
Yes Amit,

Me and Ishita were trying to Roll Out Start Up Saturday Jaipur Chapter and Looking for the people, entrepreneurs, startups & Companies shares the same enthusiasm.

I think its a good time to talk about that and start working for kick starting the event asap.

I have created the google group for the same. Join and All discussion related to this should go there and ask your network & friends to join this group.

Also I have created the doc for  Startups in Jaipur. Please fill out the entries in that

Thanks
Abhishek Sharma
Offerbean.com

Jai Govind Meena

Jun 13, 2012, 11:54:59 PM6/13/12
to a.a...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, amitsin...@gmail.com, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, ishita...@gmail.com, mitesh khandelwal
Hi All,
Great to see so much action in Jaipur!!
We recently shifted our base to Jaipur. We are into Adventure Sports (Trekking and Mountaineering Expeditions) and Corporate Outbound training.

Start up Saturday.. eagerly waiting for the first mee!!

Thanks & regards Jai Govind Meena BE, MBA(FMS Delhi), Basic Mountaineering Course, HMI Darjeeling +91 75979 21601 jaigovi...@gmail.com For Renok Adventures http://www.facebook.com/renokadventures http://www.renokadventures.com/

On 13-06-2012 12:17, Ankit wrote:
Hey Guys,

Great to see so much activity in Jaipur. BTW our company is into software products and we are based at Kota.

@Abhishek, @Amit, it would be great to have a startup saturday Jaipur Chapter. I would love to attend it.

If you need any help from my side , I would be happy to contribute.

-Ankit
7568908783
And yeah,
jaigovindmeena.vcf

Ashim Jolly

Jun 14, 2012, 3:16:28 AM6/14/12
to jaigovi...@gmail.com, a.a...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com, amitsin...@gmail.com, arpi...@yahoo.com, indian...@gmail.com, arpitme...@gmail.com, Rishabh Kaul, Mahesh Gattani, ishita...@gmail.com, mitesh khandelwal
Guys,

I have created a google doc for Inda Start ups.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtLQz0SHEYotdGZLYU11MjdxZFNlNWdTVjZ6dzV2eFE

 I am sharing that google doc with everyone. We can put all our info on one sheet so its easier for people to work with.

Best,

Ashim Jolly

Globeadsdat

May 17, 2018, 5:32:51 AM5/17/18
to Headstart Network

Hello ,

Greetings for the day !

This is Lakshathipathy KV  from Tycoonindia , Tycoonindia.com is India's First Brand visibility & news and digital media house.

Tycooninda has emerged as the most trusted source for news and information for professional Indians.

The website along with magazine and events offers a powerful combination that empowers professionals to challenge convention and create the future of business brand visibility.

Tycoonindia will cover business tycoon story and we help Branding positioning  you and your brand visibility on internet.

Visit our website : www.tycoonindia.com for more information.

With the best of wishes,

Lakshathipathy kv

Founder & CEO