Invitation - The Indian Express UpGrad Talks | 16th December

deepika.j

Dec 14, 2017, 6:07:41 AM12/14/17
to Headstart Network

Hi,

Ever wondered how people like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Azim Premji, Ratan Tata & many more could make it so big that millions today look up to them to derive inspiration? What was it that they did differently? Well, we’re soon going to delve into what goes behind all that persistence and success.

The Indian Express UpGrad Talks on “Ready for the Future... of Learning?” will be a conversation between Mr. Rishad Premji, Mr. Manish Sabharwal and Mr. Ronnie Screwvala which will hover around this very topic which keeps so many of us stick to our path of success.

The Talks is a platform that hosts leaders, entrepreneurs & experts from different walks of life to focus discussions on inspirations, insights and hacks from people who have struggled and made it big in their chosen field.

This edition will focus on the importance of continuous learning and why one needs to stay connected and ever-learning to stay relevant to the changing trends. The conversation will cover the importance of questioning norms and staying ahead of time. The idea is to take a macro view on continuous learning and professional growth.

Details of the event as below:

Date: 16th Dec 2017

Time: 4:45 PM (Gate closes)

Venue: St. John's Auditorium, Koramangala, Bengaluru (Google Maps)

To Register (FREE) - Click HERE

We look forward to seeing you at the event (Please register via above link). Entry by registration only.

Thanks,

Team Indian Express UpGrad Talks