Survey Indian Women Entrepreneurs

"SS"

Jan 17, 2017, 1:13:21 AM1/17/17
to Headstart Network

Hello!

I'm Shreya – a multi-passionate entrepreneur and coach for women who dream of creating exceptional businesses. I am enthusiastic about helping women so that they can prosper and change the world.

I would like to invite women entrepreneurs to answer this simple questionnaire to help me get to know you and understand the challenges that you face. It will enable me to share tips, strategies and information to help you grow your business.

It has 24 short questions and should take you 10-15 minutes to complete it. Please feel free to share it with other women entrepreneurs.

Thank you once again for your time.

With love & tons of appreciation,

Shreya

For any queries you can reach me on Shr...@shreyasharan.com

Please find below the link to the questionnaire

https://goo.gl/forms/AmL5pZAMoHkkXHgf2