[Headstart][Tips For Promotion]How to promote a blog and invite users to share their stories?

Akash Mittal

Apr 25, 2016, 1:14:18 AM4/25/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Guyz!

Last time when I posted in this group, it was regarding my social networks and contest portal platform, Funflee.com. I got a very warm response from you people. Thank You. But it was more a hobby project than a business.

Now I am working on something else under the incubation of Nasscom. And along with that I have also created a blog, so that it could help me in carrying out my daily expenses.

This post is regarding that blog.

Name of Blog - BabaPencho.Com (Yeah, the name is... :P But the content is quite clean and we got approved by all the big advertisers like adsense, taboola, media.net etc)

Now my concern is that what should be my first step in it's promotion? Yeah I have created the social media profiles and started to work over them. I am looking for advice from experienced bloggers who have already passes this phase.

Also, If you have good story regarding yourself or anything else, then we will be happy to share that on our blog.

Thanks

Regards
Akash Mittal

Karan S

Apr 27, 2016, 4:37:45 AM4/27/16
to Headstart Network
Good that you picked this topic. I'm one or two steps behind you. At present conceptualizing blog idea. Waiting for experienced guys to guide and comment.

Akash Mittal

Apr 27, 2016, 3:22:57 PM4/27/16
to ksm...@gmail.com, harshvard...@gmail.com, Headstart Network
Hi!

Thanks for your wishes. The starting is good. In 2 days we have reached about 1500 views per day. Yeah the channels of marketing we used are facebook, twitter and google+. I must say, google+ is far better for reaching more people.

Thanks
-Akash

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Karan S <ksm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good that you picked this topic. I'm one or two steps behind you. At present conceptualizing blog idea. Waiting for experienced guys to guide and comment.

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---