[QUERY][Personal]Legal help - Property registration from Son

Hari Babu

Jul 26, 2016, 1:04:41 PM7/26/16
to bangaloreocc, HeadStart Network

Hi

Any legal experts please help me with your suggestion for my situation.

We are purchasing a plot from a party. That plot was purchased by his Father on his name 25 years ago.

Now Son does not want him to be paid for the sale as the money will go to his father.
He does not want to pay tax and capital gain for the sale value as its not his money.

Is there any provision that Son can register the property to us but we and bank ( we are availing loan to purchase the plot) will pay the DD to Father directly?

Regards
Hari