Social Enablers : Share your social Innovation story with us!!!

Akiraa PS

Jul 25, 2016, 12:38:00 PM7/25/16

Hello,

I am Akiraa PS, Co-Founder and CEO of Social Enablers. I would like to share with you about what we do at Social Enablers.

Social Enablers is an Incubated – Funded New Media platform for global exchange of ideas and stories of social innovations and entrepreneurship. Our journalists and technologists utilize story telling skills to promote socially benefiting business models and ideas happening around the world, and thereby motivate people to replicate or get inspired by the impact created by those activities.

At Social Enablers, we believe in using journalism for greater good of the society and promote humanity.

Social Enablers Operates from San Francisco and we establish journalists hubs in Asia, Europe, Africa and USA.

If you want tell your social entrepreneurial story to the world,  please write to us at s...@socialenablers.co

Please Don't forget to Like and share about us   Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn ,

Thank you,

Akiraa PS,
Co-Founder& CEO
Social Enablers