[EVENT] Blockchain Developers Meetup by Startereum | Bangalore

Aarzoo Jain

May 22, 2018, 1:23:10 AM5/22/18
to Headstart Network
Hello everyone,

Startereum is gathering blockchain devs, geeks, hackers and coders on 26th of May. Join them and learn about a new class of token projects that will change the way knowledge work is done around the world.

Join us for Blockchain Developers Meetup by Startereum!

Startereum is gathering blockchain devs, geeks, hackers and coders on 26th May. Join us and learn about a new class of token projects that will change the way knowledge work is done around the world. Startereum token is a new kind of utility token useful for investing into pre-ICO projects. All participating devs will receive 100 tokens each. Startereum dev bounties worth 25,000 $USD will be announced on the day. Below is the emerging agenda for the day.

Agenda:
10.00 am: Token incented protocols, an introduction by
 Aditya Dev Sood
10.50 am: Tokens and Markets by Saurabh Tanish Arora
11.30 am: Panel Discussion on Tokens in India's Future - Sunil AggarwalSandeep Sangli
12.00 pm: Tambola Startereum Style
12.45 pm: Results
01.00 pm: Startereum Dev Bounties
01.30 pm: Networking

Shout out to all our wonderful partners for supporting this one of its kind initiative in the Blockchain, Crypto space
 AWSIANHeadstart and here is to our community partner 91springboard (Bengaluru)

Date: 26th May'18
Venue: 91springboard, Indiranagar
Timings: 10 am Onwards.

RSVP Here