Looking For Job

Alisha Duggal

Jun 20, 2017, 6:34:38 AM6/20/17
to Headstart Network
I am submitting here with my Curriculum vitae for your perusal and favorable consideration in your organization. Presently I have pursued  BA(h) Economics from Delhi College Of Arts And Commerce, University Of Delhi. I also have an internship experience from Destiny Literary house in Social Media Marketing as well as in sales and accounts department of RK khullar& company.
I m very sure I will come up to your expectations.
I m well read and open minded, with a flare of connecting with people from diverse background.
The above credentials along with my enclosed curriculum vitae makes me suitable for different positions in your esteemed organization.
Regards
ALISHA DUGGAL

Job Role Preferred: Business Development, Analyst, Researcher, Finance.
Job Location Required:  New Delhi, NCR, Chandigarh.
RESUME.docx