Suggestions on Logistics

shashi kanth

Jun 20, 2016, 10:15:29 AM6/20/16
to headstar...@googlegroups.com, hydst...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

We're an online printing services startup about to launch in 3-4 weeks.  Looking for some suggestions regarding choosing a delivery partner.

Please review below details and kindly suggest best logistics approach and delivery partners.

Products :  Banners, Posters, Printed T-shirts
Weight   :   < 500 gms
Delivery  : Within 4 kms reach of customer residence(Hyd)
Margins expected  : 30-50 Rs. on each unit
Expected Orders :  500 Orders/Month
Free Delivery for limited time

Considering less margins and high shipping charges by logistics companies (Avg : 45 Rs), we are looking for some out of the box suggestions to optimise the revenues.

Regards,
ShashiKanth