New Member Introduction

Narendra Sisodiya

Nov 23, 2016, 3:04:23 AM11/23/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Friends,
    I am here for looking for mentorship since I am now starting a small startup. I have tried my failed attempt 6 year ago when I was fool.

My name is Narendra Sisodiya. Done Mtech from IIT Delhi. now have 8+ years of solid technical experience. mostly in B2B SaaS based companies. Also I have one Kid of 10.5 months.

I will be looking for help and guidance of senior fellow in startup world.

Few questions
* What are good events which i should attend ?
* Right now, I am in Whitefield area ? should i relocate to somewhere else in Bangalore since most startup in other parts like Indra Nagar and KoreMangala ?
* Where i can find cheapest virtual Office. I do not have address right now, So I am looking for Address service. I know there are co-working space but good co-working space are very far from my place. So initially I am thinking for just a Virtual address and work from home.
* Do we have any guidebook for Startup guys/gals ? I mean.. how to be fully absorbed in startup world. meetups/books/mentor-ship programs
* I do not know about Incubation programs ? Are they good.

Even I do not know Am I writing correct email to correct mailing list or not !!

- Narendra Sisodiya (https://twitter.com/nsisodiya/)