Looking for IT developer partner for our startup named happyoccasions.in

Satish Makwana

Jul 24, 2016, 9:06:26 AM7/24/16
to Headstart Network
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for an IT developer who can join our team as a partner and look after developement and social media campaigns.
Person should be enthusiastic abour our idea, our vision and should share the passion that our every team member posses.

We are currently servicing 76 cities of India and expanding our reach day by day.

There are 2 divisions of our company.
1. Corporate division
2. Online delivery services

We deliver branded cakes, premium chocolates, flowers, dryfruits etc. across India.

We offer corporate solutions like balloon decoration, flower decoration, catering, celebrity management, product launch etc.

You can visit our website at http://happyoccasions.in/

Chakresh Maheshwari

Jul 24, 2016, 9:12:27 AM7/24/16
to satishma...@gmail.com, Headstart Network, chakresh maheshwari
Hi Satish,

If you are looking for IT development companies which can help you in maintaining/enhancing/developing your IT properties, Micra Systems ( I am founder of) could be a great option.

Let me know if we can discuss same.

Regards,
Chakresh

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Satish Makwana <satishma...@gmail.com> wrote: